Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Should Women Make The First Move?

I've been asked this question many times and I'm sure everyone got their own opinion.Here is mine; Some guys like to be the hunter (like an animal in the jungle). I could not understand what was going on with me in school, when a girl would like me and pursue me I didn't want them, but as soon as they stop, lost interest in me that was the time I wanted them, I became the hunter. I guess some guys just like the chase.

I think that if a guy is in the club or where ever he might be, he don't mine if a girl make the first move, its all about having fun.But in the long run most guys probabely won't make her his wife or girlfriend and if he does in the back of his mine he won't trust her. He will think that she will make a move on someone else that she likes just as how she made a move on him.

Man as known to be the hunter not the huntee, I think if a girl wants to make the first move, she can do so indirectly, by putting herself in a position for him to notice her and make the move.
There is a well known saying that we guys don't pick-up girls, they pick us up, because a girl can shot us down from the door. Women are some funny creatures, I don't really know what they want.
I am not an expert but That is just my opinion, I welcome your comments.

No comments: