Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Should a Guy Buy a Girl a drink?

Hell no! I never got with any of the women I bought a drink in the bar. Some women are in the bar to have a good time with their girl friends while looking for a few suckers to buy them a drink.
Then you have some women sitting at the bar drinking dollar or two dollar shots all night, then I come in offer to buy her a drink and all of a sudden she want a drink cost upward to twenty bucks and might turn around and order one for her girl friend at my expense.

I'm not saying I wouldn't buy a girl a drink ever, but I won't do it just to have a conversation with her. If I go over there and talk to her and I see she feeling me, then I will offer to buy her a drink even if I don't get with her that night.

Guys if you go over to talk to a girl and she ask you to buy her a drink in the first 60 secound, turn around and walk away, trust me on this, as soon as she get that drink she will disappear on you like a magician. Thats just my opinion.

No comments: